Loctite LB 8031 400 ml dark yellow machining lubricant spray, contains EP additives, protects and cools cutting tools, prolongs their service life, for stainless and carbon steel, for drilling, threading, sawing etc.
LOCTITE® LB 8030 ™ is a general purpose oil that facilitates machining. It allows you to increase the cutting speed, ensuring high quality of the processed surface, and also extends the life of the tools. It can also be used in drilling operations. It is suitable for common and alloy steels, including stainless steel. However, it should not be used on aluminum and titanium and copper alloys where aesthetics are important. The typical operating temperature range is: -20 ° C to +160 ° C.
- Cooling and lubricating oil
- Protects cutting tools during operation
- Improves surface finish
- Extends tool life
- For drilling, cutting and threading steel, stainless steel and most non-ferrous metals
- Operating temperature range: -20 ° C to +160 ° C
- Available containers: 250 ml bottle
- Chemical basis:mineral oil
- Maximum operating temperature:+160 ° C
- Minimum operating temperature:-20 ° C