SHELL GADUS S2 V220 2 Alvania EP (LF) 2 * Retinax EP 2 * 50kg package
Properties of Gadus S2 V220
- Excellent load carrying capacity
Shell Gadus S2 V220 contains specially selected anti-wear additives that maintain the lubricating film even under high or shock loads.
- Improved mechanical stability
This property is particularly important in the case of vibration, where poor mechanical resistance of the grease can cause loss of lubrication properties and leakage.
- Good resistance to water wash-out
Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases are resistant to water wash-out.
- Oxidative stability
Specially selected oil base fractions provide excellent oxidation resistance. Their consistency does not change during storage and they are able to work at high temperatures without hardening and without forming deposits.
- Corrosion resistance
Shell Gadus S2 V200 greases thanks to its affinity for
metal surfaces reliably protect surfaces
bearings against corrosion, even in the presence of a large quantity
Application Gadus S2 V220
Heavy-duty bearings and general purpose applications
Rolling and plain bearings operating in heavy
conditions, including impact conditions in humid
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +130°C.
For bearings operating close to the maximum recommended temperatures, the replacement frequency should be determined and
- Viscosity ISO VG / IP 71 / ASTM D445 :220
- High temperature resistance:good
- Heavy load / EP resistance:good
- Water resistance:good
- Resistance to mechanical stress:very good
- Vibration resistance:good
- Lubrication of plain bearings:recommended
- Lubrication of rolling bearings:recommended
- Lubrication of wheel hubs:recommended