TEROSON SB 2444 Adhesive for rubber profiles 340 g, sale in packs of 12, price for 1 item.
Application Teroson 2444
TEROSON SB2444 can be applied with a brush. It is used to bond rubber to a variety of substrates, e.g. metal, wood and rubber. The product is characterized by high initial strength of the joint and good adhesion to the glued surfaces. The adhesive joint is flexible and has good resistance to elevated temperatures.
- High initial tack (after applying the adhesive to both surfaces to be bonded, wait 5 to 10 minutes for the solvent to evaporate)
- Excellent contact adhesive, it is recommended to press the bonded surfaces when gluing
- Chemical basis: Polychloroprene
- Evaporation time / skin formation time / open time: 5 to 10 minutes / not applicable / not applicable
- Adhesive properties: Liquid contact adhesive
- Available packaging: 340 g can, 670 g