20l packaging on sale while stocks last.
Tellus S2 MX 22 Properties
- Extended oil change intervals - cost reduction
Thanks to its unique properties and thermal and chemical resistance, Tellus S2 MX allows for less frequent oil changes in machines. Excellent product performance prevents the formation of deposits in hydraulic systems. The product is stable in the presence of water, prevents corrosion of elements working in a humid environment
- Excellent anti-wear protection
Tellus S2 MX meets the parameters required by the latest hydraulic systems. The use of the product extends the service life of components - this is confirmed by tests using Eaton Vickers 35VQ25 and Denison T6H20C pumps
- Economical and more efficient operation of systems
The product is perfectly filterable, separates water well and releases air - very resistant to foaming. Improves system efficiency. High purity significantly reduces the likelihood of filters being blocked. The unique properties largely eliminate the phenomenon of cavitation increasing oil oxidation.
Application of Tellus S2 MX 22
- Hydraulic systems in industrial equipment
For applications in many hydraulic installations in various industries
- Stationary and mobile hydraulic systems
For use in excavators, cranes as long as they do not work at very variable temperatures.
- Bosch Rexroth Fluid Rating RDE 90245
- Parker Denison (HF-0, HF-1, HF-2)
- Eaton E-FDGN-TB002-E
- Fives (Cincinnatti Machine) P-70
- ISO 11158 (HM)
- DIN 51524 part 2 HLP
- ASTM D6158-05 (HM)
- Swedish Standard SS 15 54 34 AM
- The product can be used in most hydraulic pumps
- Compatible with most hydraulic mineral oils - you should not mix oils of different classes
- Compatible with paints and seals for use with mineral oils
- Viscosity ISO VG / IP 71 / ASTM D445:22
- Capacity: 20l, 209l
Kinematic viscosity at 40°C in mm2/ s
Pour point at 0C
Flash point at 0°C
Density kg/l ISO 12185
Color ASTM D1500
Water separation in min. ASTM D1401
The ability of the oil to emit air at a temperature of 500°C in min.
|Oxidative Stability, TOAST Hours Minimum ASTM D943||5000|
NOTE: The values presented are typical values and may differ from the actual product parameters. The actual parameters are presented in the quality certificates of each batch of products. Melkib s.c. does not take responsibility for their correctness.