Teroson WX 980 500 ml black wax spray coating for noise reduction and corrosion protection, complements the current protective coatings, creates a rubber elastic layer
TEROSON WX 980 UBC is a black wax coating for chassis, which additionally contains polymers and corrosion protection substances. The material is quite flexible and shows excellent resistance to bending. Bitumen-free wax quickly drys out to form a protective rubber layer that absorbs airborne noise and effectively protects against water, while showing good adhesion.
Benefits of using
- effectively rebuilds and complements the protective coatings of the chassis
- easy to use
- complements protective coatings based on PVC or rubber
- dries very quickly and creates low fog during application
- has high abrasion resistance
TEROSON WX 980 UBC is mainly used for secondary treatment of protective coatings based on PVC, PVC/wax, bitumen/rubber and rubber/resin. It is ideal for processing inaccessible places such as corners or edges, where rust is most often formed. It is also perfect for repairing damaged chassis after an accident.
anti-corrosion agent containing solvent for the care and repair of the chassis coating
mild smell of wax
up to 100 °C
Instructions for use
- during application, the product should have a room temperature
- shake until the ball bearing is no longer audible
- apply for distances of 20 - 30 cm
- along with the thickness of the layer, corrosion and abrasion resistance increases. Therefore, the application should be repeated twice after a short drying time
- after use, turn over the container and use the dispenser until the propellant itself is sprayed
Although the product is not sensitive to frost, it is best to store it in a dry place at a temperature of 10 to 20 °C. To avoid the risk of ignition, protect the packaging from temperatures exceeding 50 °C. The product can be stored for a period of 18 months.