Tork 420103 - Alcohol gel preparation for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
Maintaining the best possible degree of protection against a wide spectrum of germs is an extremely important issue in every workplace. An help in this task can become an alcoholic gel for disinfection TORK 420103. It is a gel with excellent protective and caring properties for the skin of the hands. Thanks to its mild effect, TORK 420103 can be used to maintain hygiene every day in the workplace.
TORK alcohol hand sanitizer gel 420103 prevents cross-contamination, that is, the transmission of microbes – including viruses, bacteria and fungi – from one person to another. Safety is also ensured by the construction of the product - a bottle with a pump reduces the chance of spreading germs.
The liquid contains as much as 80% alcohol, which provides instant and effective hand sanitization, without the need to rinse it under water. After a few seconds after applying the alcohol disinfection gel, the hands become dry. In addition, thanks to its properties, Tork gel does not leave any sticky coating.
Product Advantages of Tork 420103
- Effective against a wide range of microbes
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Does not contain fragrances
- Provides excellent protective and care properties for skin, even with long-term use
- Hermetic and disposable packaging - the used bottle (1l) collapses inside without sucking in air, which reduces the amount of waste
- The product is for professional use only. Before use, please refer to the product label and safety data sheet.
|Product name||Tork Alcoholic gel preparation for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection|
|Sub-brand (Premium, Advanced and Universal)||Premium|
|Pieces per carton||6|
|Op. in a carton||6|
|Pieces in op.||1|