VELOL RC 68 OIL FOR GUIDES ORLEN 205L
Velol RC 68 - Oil for guides - made of deeply refined mineral oil with modern enriching additives that provide the appropriate frictional characteristics necessary to meet the requirements of Cincinnati - Milacron and General Motors LS-2 (LW-06-1-04) specifications .
- Maintaining hydrodynamic lubrication in the guide
- Determining the correct position of the tool in relation to the element,
- Elimination of "stick-slip",
- Extending the working time of cutting systems and tools,
- Achieving the proper surface treatment effect,
- Ensuring perfect separation from the cutting oils.
Velol RC 68 is used for the lubrication of all types of sliding guides, and in particular for the lubrication of horizontal sliding guides operating at moderate temperatures and with moderate and medium loads.
It guarantees the proper operation of the guides with particular emphasis on the proper frictional characteristics and the elimination of the "stick-slip" phenomenon.
DIN 51502 - CGLP
Velol RC68 – MAG Specification P-47, General Motors LS-2 (LW-06-1-04)
|Kinematic viscosity at 400C||mm2/ s||69,5|
NOTE: The above values of physical and chemical parameters are typical values. The actual values are placed on the quality certificates attached to each product batch