Knitting oils are a special type of lubricant used in the knitting industry, which focuses on the production of textile products such as sweaters, socks, hats and others. These oils are designed to improve the performance and life of knitting machines and facilitate the production process. Knitting oils are an essential element in the maintenance and operation of machines used in the knitting industry. They provide lubrication, corrosion protection, cooling and cleaning, which together help to improve the efficiency and productivity of the production process.
The knitting industry includes:
- Yarn production.
- Production of knitted materials and products made of them.
- Management of technology and knitting machines.
- Designing and creating patterns for knitwear.
- They provide excellent lubricity, which reduces friction between machine components.
- They help cool machine components.
- They create a protective layer that protects the metal against corrosion.
- They help keep machines clean by removing residues and contaminants.
- Resistant to high temperatures, do not lose their lubricating properties.
- Low coefficient of friction, reduces movement resistance, which allows machines to operate more smoothly.
- Safe for various types of fibers and materials used in the knitting industry.
- They offer long-lasting protection and lubrication, which reduces the need for frequent applications.
- In knitting machines, for lubricating needles, carriages, and other moving parts of knitting machines
- Regular use extends the life of the machines and prevents their premature wear.
- They facilitate the production of various knitted fabrics and knitting products.