Coolant are special chemical mixtures that are designed to transfer heat, ensure optimal operation of the cooling system and protect the engine from overheating. Coolants are necessary for the proper functioning of internal combustion engines in cars, agricultural machines, industrial vehicles and other devices.
Properties of coolants:
- Effective heat conduction to keep engine cool.
- Freeze resistance at low temperatures.
- Boiling resistance at high temperatures.
- High thermal stability, thanks to which the liquid does not decompose under the influence of high temperatures.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect cooling system components from rusting and corrosion.
- They do not adversely affect seal materials and engine components.
- Cars, vans and trucks.
- Agricultural and construction machinery.
- Industrial vehicles such as trucks, forklifts and others.
- Petrol, diesel and turbocharged engines.
- Water cooling systems for internal combustion engines, both open and closed.
Way of storing coolants:
- Store in tightly closed, original containers.
- Store in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place, away from sources of heat and direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with moisture, water and contaminants.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use in accordance with regulations on the storage of hazardous substances.
Remember that choosing the right coolant is crucial for the proper functioning of the engine and its long-term use. Always check the manufacturer's recommendations for the type and specification of coolant suitable for your vehicle or device.