Terms and conditions
1. The expressions used in this document mean:
1) Seller - Melkib Klus Raczek Spółka Komandytowa
2) Online store - run by the Seller - using the website - online store www.melkib.com;
3) Buyer - an entity intending to conclude a sales contract with the Seller;
4) Consumer - a natural person making a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
5) Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, and which the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf
6) Individual entrepreneur: a natural person concluding a contract directly related to its business activity, if the content of this contract shows that it is not of a professional nature for him, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on based on the provisions on the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity.
7) Product - a movable item or service presented by the Seller on the website as part of the Store run by him;
8) website - www.melkib.com;
9) a sales contract - a contract in which the Seller, as part of its business, undertakes to transfer the ownership of the product to the Buyer and deliver the product to him, and the Buyer undertakes to collect the product and pay the price to the Seller.
10) Individual offer - an offer prepared in response to the buyer's inquiry
2. The seller allows consumers to pay only in the form of a prepayment by bank transfer or card for products purchased through the online store.
3. The Buyer may contact the Seller:
1) at the address: Stawowa 91, 43-400 Cieszyn,
2) at the e-mail address Cieszyn@melkib.com,
3) by phone or fax: 33 851 46 01.
4. The owner of the online store is Melkib Klus Raczek Spółka Komandytowa
43-400 Cieszyn, ul. Stawowa 91; NIP: 548 21 29 159; REGON 072176935
- The Seller runs the Shop as part of its business activity.
- The Seller presents the product on the Store's website. As part of the presentation of the product, the Seller publishes on the website its photo, name, manufacturer's designation, brief description, price. The presentation of the product is not an offer, but an invitation to submit offers.
- All photos, descriptions of products or services and other materials posted in the online store are the property of the Seller or its partners. Any copying without the written consent of the Seller is prohibited
- In order to use the services provided under these regulations, the Buyer should have an active e-mail address, and the ICT equipment he uses should be connected to the Internet (link at least: 1 Mb / s) and meet at least the following technical requirements: Internet browser: Internet Explorer version 8.0 or later, Mozilla FireFox version 3.0 or later, Chrome version 16.0 or later, Opera version not older than 10.0, minimum screen resolution: 1024x768 pixels, Java Script support enabled < /li>
- The seller is not responsible for the correctness of the data on the website. The data provided has been developed based on the best knowledge and is for information purposes only. The seller is not responsible for the method or method of its application chosen by the buyer, and consequently for the results of using the product obtained by him. It is also up to the user to take the appropriate precautions to avoid possible risks to production and persons related to the use of the product. The seller does not take into account any claims related to damage, destruction of production or loss of profit.
- The price of the product includes all duties and taxes, including VAT (gross price). The price of the product does not include delivery costs.
- The seller is bound by information about the price from the moment of confirming the price and the date of delivery of the ordered quantity of the product. If the seller does not accept the terms of sale, he is obliged to present the buyer with a current sales offer by sending it to the e-mail address provided by the buyer. The execution of the order depends on the acceptance of the conditions presented in the offer by the buyer by sending feedback to the seller's e-mail address
- The place of fulfillment of the performance constituting pthe subject of the sales contract (delivery of the product) may only be in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- A buyer who wants to conclude a product sale agreement with the Seller places an order with him.
- The buyer may place orders 24 hours a day, all days of the week, if the order is placed:
1) using the form available on the website,
2) via e-mail to the following address: Cieszyn@melkib.com
- Orders can be placed from Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (except public holidays):
1) by phone at the following number: 33 851 46 01,
- An order placed via the form on the website, via e-mail or by phone is placed as soon as it has been entered into the Buyer's means of electronic communication (e.g. computer, smartphone, telephone) in such a way that the Seller could read its content.
- The Buyer wishing to place an order using the form on the website should create or log in to the Account referred to in § 7 and perform the following actions:
1) selecting a product on the website and clicking the "add to cart" icon;
2) selecting the quantity of the product that the Buyer intends to purchase, and possibly specifying other features of the order, and then clicking the "Add to cart" icon;
3) selecting other products in the manner indicated in points 1-2, and then clicking the "Order" icon;
4) providing the following personal data of the Buyer:
a) name and surname or name,
b) address of residence or registered office or delivery address,
c) e-mail address,
d) phone number;
e) providing invoice details (including tax identification number), if the Buyer is an entrepreneur;
5) clicking on the "Select payment" icon and selecting the payment method (paragraph 6);
6) clicking the "Submit Order" icon.
- As part of the ordering procedure, the Buyer may choose the following method of payment:
1) bank transfer to the Seller's bank account in the form of prepayment;
2) payment "cash on delivery" - only if the buyer is an entrepreneur
3) card payment in the form of a prepayment
4) payment in cash while collecting the product in the Store by the Buyer;
- The online payment service provider is Blue Media S.A.
- Orders may be placed by e-mailto the e-mail address provided in section 2 point 2 4. The order should specify the products that the Buyer wants to include in the sales contract, the Buyer's personal data specified in par. 5 point 4, as well as the method of payment of the price specified in section 6.
- After placing an order as described in par. 5, 7 or 8, the Buyer will receive from the Seller to the e-mail address indicated in accordance with sec. 5 point 4 lit. c e-mail confirming the order. The e-mail referred to in the previous sentence will contain the data indicated by the Buyer during the ordering process, as well as the content of the regulations in force at the Seller when placing the order and the cost, date and method of delivery of the product.
- The e-mail confirming the order (section 9) does not constitute a declaration of acceptance of the order for execution.
- The conclusion of the sales contract takes place when the Buyer receives an email confirming the conclusion of the sales contract or when the buyer receives the acceptance of the individual offer by e-mail. The e-mail message confirming the conclusion of the sales contract will also contain the data indicated by the Buyer during the ordering process, as well as the content of the regulations in force at the Seller when placing the order and the cost, date and method of delivery of the product.
- The sales contract will be concluded in Polish.
- The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods: BLIK payments, payment card, electronic transfer via the external imoje payment system, operated by ING Bank Śląski S.A. based in Katowice.
- The Seller delivers the product to the Buyer via a courier company, by its employee or enables its collection at its headquarters
- The product is delivered to the address provided by the Buyer when placing the order (§ 3 section 5 point 4 letter b).
- The product is delivered on the date indicated in the order confirmation by the seller or on the date specified in the offer in the case of the situation described in § 2 sec. 6
- The cost of delivering the product is determined depending on wiorder quantity and is given in the order confirmation or in the offer in the case of the situation described in § 2 sec. 6
- If you exercise your right to withdraw within 14 days, the cost of returning the goods is borne by the buyer”
[Withdrawal from the contract]
- A buyer who is a consumer or an Individual Entrepreneur may withdraw from the sales contract without giving a reason by submitting a relevant statement within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product to the Buyer. The buyer may withdraw from the contract using the withdrawal form available below these regulations (the buyer is not obliged to use this form).
- To keep the 14-day deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough to send an appropriate statement before the deadline (for example by post, fax or e-mail).
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, it is considered null and void. The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Buyer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the item. The Seller refunds the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Buyer, unless the Buyer expressly agrees to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him. If it is necessary to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will refund the funds to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party. If the Seller has not offered to collect the item from the Buyer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Buyer until he receives the item back.
- If the Buyer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Buyer.
- The buyer is obliged to return the item to the Seller or hand it over to the person authorized by the Seller to collect it immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller proposed that he would pick up the item himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the item before its expiry.
- The buyer bears the direct costs of returning the item, unless the Seller has agreed to bear them.
- The Buyer is not entitled to the statutory right to withdraw from the contract in relation to contracts:
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract,
3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Buyer's specifications or serving to meet his individual needs,
4) in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
5) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery,
6) in which the subject of the service are items which, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items after delivery,
7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on market fluctuations over which the Seller has no control,< /p>
8) in which the Buyer explicitly demanded that the Seller come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the Buyer, or delivers items other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract in relation to additional services or items;
9) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery,
10) for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement,
11) concluded through a public auction,
12) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicatesday or period of service provision,
13) The buyer has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract in writing without giving a reason within fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended). ) In the event of a written withdrawal from the contract, the Customer is obliged to return the goods within fourteen days. The right referred to above also applies to a natural person concluding a contract directly related to his business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it is not of a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of provisions on the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity..".
14) for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- Set. 1-8 does not apply if the Buyer is not a consumer
15)If you exercise the right to withdraw within 14 days, the cost of returning the goods is borne by the seller/buyer
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a defect-free product.
- If the product is inconsistent with the contract, the Buyer may submit a complaint to the following address:
1) Stawowa 91, 43-400 Cieszyn - when the complaint is submitted in writing or in person;
2) Cieszyn@melkib.com- when the complaint is submitted in electronic form;
- The Seller will inform the Buyer about the method of considering the complaint within 14 working days.
- If the Buyer is not a consumer, the Seller's liability under the warranty for product defects is excluded.
3) Two pieces of information should be included: how the customer is to submit complaints and the period of time in which the store undertakes to accept the complaint. The rights related to the warranty for defects in the products sold should also be taken into account for entrepreneurs making purchases for purposes not related to their business activity.
[Warranty for physical or legal defects of the product]
- The Seller delivers Products without defects. The Seller is liable if the Goods have a physical defect or a legal defect (Warranty) to the extent specified in the Act - Civil Code.
- If the Buyer is not a Consumer or an Individual Entrepreneur:
a) liability under the warranty for physical defects of the goods is excluded (Article 558 et seq. of the Civil Code);
b) the Seller's liability covers only actual damage;
c) the Seller's liability is limited to the value of the order;
d) The Seller is not responsible for the actions and omissions of third parties, including postal providers, Internet services, etc.
e) If the Product is sent to the Buyer via a carrier, the Buyer who is not a consumer is obliged to examine the parcel in time and in the manner accepted for such parcels. If he finds that the Product has been lost or damaged during transport, he is obliged to take all actions necessary to determine the liability of the carrier.
The Seller is liable to the Buyer under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer. If the Buyer is a Consumer and the physical defect was found within one year from the date of delivery of the Goods, it is presumed that the defect or its cause existed at the time when the danger passed to the Buyer.
- If the Goods have a defect, the Buyer may:
a) submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Buyer replaces the defective Goods with defect-free Goods or removes the defect.< br /> This limitation does not apply if the Goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not fulfilled the obligation to replace the Goods with a defect-free one or remove defects. The Buyer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand the replacement of the Goods free of defects, or instead of the replacement of the Goods, demand the removal of the defect, unless bringing the item to conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Buyer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the defect-free Goods, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, and the inconvenience to which the Buyer would be exposed by a different method of satisfaction is taken into account. defects. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Goods with Volfrom defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Buyer.
The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Buyer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective Goods into compliance with the Sales Agreement in the manner chosen by the Buyer or compared to the other possible way of bringing to comply with the Sales Agreement would require excessive costs. The costs of repair or replacement are borne by the Seller.
- The Buyer may not withdraw from the Sales Agreement if the defect of the Goods is insignificant.
- In the case of a Buyer who is a Consumer or an Individual Entrepreneur, the complaint costs are covered by the Seller, in particular the cost of delivering the Goods under complaint to the Seller and sending them back to the Buyer by the Seller
- Any complaints related to the Goods or the performance of the Sales Agreement may be submitted by the Buyer in writing, where a complaint letter can be sent to the Seller's address: Stawowa 91, 43-400 Cieszyn, as well as in electronic form to the email address: email@example.com
- The Seller, within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, will respond to the complaint of the Goods or the complaint related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement reported by the Buyer.
- The Buyer has the option of sending photographic documentation of the Goods under complaint to the Seller's e-mail address, on the basis of which the Seller may consider the complaint of the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the request containing the complaint.
[Provision of electronic services]
- Services provided electronically consist in enabling purchases in the Store.
- In order to use the possibility of placing an order via the website, the Buyer should create his Account. Creating an Account is necessary to place an order via the form available on the website (§ 3 section 2 point 1).
- Through the Account, the Buyer may e.g. place orders, follow the stages of the order, correct and edit the Buyer's data, change the password.
- In order to create an Account, it is necessary to register by completing the form on the website - in the Login Panel. In the form, the Buyer should provide such data as: login, password, name, surname, e-mail address, and optionally also: company, NIP, street, zip code, city, telephone number. The login and password are set by the Buyer himself. Registration is free and voluntary. Providing the above data is necessary to perform the service due to its nature.
- Creating an account is possible after reading these regulations and accepting them. By registering, the Buyer may also consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of registering and maintaining an Account and fulfilling orders, as well as for the transfer of the Buyer's personal data to third parties in order to fulfill orders, which consent is required for the effective creation of an Account.
- Creating an Account is tantamount to concluding an agreement for the provision of electronic services between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The contract for the provision of services is concluded for an indefinite period.
- The account is made available to persons who provide the appropriate login and password, which should be entered in the appropriately marked boxes in the login panel on the website.
- Complaints regarding errors, faults, interruptions and other irregularities in the operation and provision of services by the Seller will be considered within 7 days from the date of their submission. Complaints can be submitted via e-mail (e-mail: Cieszyn@melkib.com). The above provisions do not apply to product complaints regarding non-compliance of consumer goods with the contract, referred to in § 6.
- The Buyer may not, using the service provided by the Seller, provide illegal content to the Internet.
- The Buyer has the right to request the deletion of his Account and the termination of the use of the services at any time. In this case, paragraph 12.
- The Buyer may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time without giving any reason.
- The seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services immediately if:
1) the way in which the Buyer uses the services offered by the Seller cannot be reconciled with the principles and purpose of the Store's operation - after prior requesting the Buyer to use these services properly,
2) the Buyer's data or activity are unlawful, of which the Buyer has been informed,
3) the Seller has credible information about the unlawful nature of the data or related activitiesthe Buyer and immediately notified the Buyer of its intention to terminate the contract for the provision of services for this reason,
4) The Buyer grossly violates the provisions of these regulations and does not stop them despite the Seller's request,
5) if the Buyer has not been active in the store, in particular, has not logged into the Account within 6 months from the last activity,
6) if the Seller intends to liquidate the Shop.
- The Seller's declaration of termination of the contract takes effect immediately upon delivery to the buyer
- Declaration of termination of the contract may be made in particular by sending a relevant statement to the e-mail address of the other Party.
- In the event of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services, the Buyer's Account is blocked and then permanently liquidated.
- The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the Agreement for the provision of electronic services without giving any reason immediately. To exercise the above right, it is enough to send a statement to the e-mail address: Cieszyn@melkib.com. The user's account will be deleted immediately after the store service reads the content of the statement
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement for the provision of electronic services, this agreement is considered not concluded.
- Personal data provided by the Buyer (§ 3 section 5 point 4) are processed by the Seller in order to handle orders and deliver goods.
- The administrator of the Buyer's personal data is Melkib-bis s.c. Janusz Klus, Jerzy Klus.
- The Seller collects the Buyer's personal data in order to conclude, amend, terminate and properly perform the product sales contract by electronic means.
- The buyer has the right to inspect and correct personal data. The right referred to in the previous sentence may be exercised by the Buyer by contacting the Personal Data Administrator via the following e-mail address: Cieszyn@melkib.com, at the telephone number: 33 851 46 01 or at the following address: Stawowa 91, 43- 400 Cieszyn.
- The buyer has the right to request the removal of collected personal data. The right referred to in the previous sentence may be exercised by the Buyer by contacting the Personal Data Administrator via the following e-mail address: Cieszyn@melkib.com, at the telephone number: 33 851 46 01 or at the following address: Stawowa 91, 43- 400 Cieszyn. After receiving such a request, the Personal Data Administrator will immediately delete the collected personal data and notify the Buyer about it.
- This paragraph of the Regulations and the provisions contained therein apply only to Customers and Service Recipients who are not consumers. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement concluded with the Buyer who is not a consumer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may take place without giving any reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Buyer who is not a consumer against the Seller.
- In the case of Buyers who are not consumers, the Seller has the right to limit the available payment methods, including requiring prepayment in whole or in part.
- As soon as the Seller releases the Product to the carrier, the benefits and burdens related to the Product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product are transferred to the Buyer who is not a consumer. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for the loss, shortage or damage to the Product arising from its acceptance for transport until its delivery to the Buyer, and for delays in the transport of the shipment.
- If the Product is sent to the Buyer via a carrier, the Buyer who is not a consumer is obliged to examine the parcel in time and in the manner accepted for such parcels. If he finds that the Product has been lost or damaged during transport, he is obliged to take all actions necessary to determine the liability of the carrier.
- According to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller's liability under the warranty for the Product towards the Buyer who is not a consumer is excluded.
- In the case of Buyers who are not consumers, the Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services with immediate effect and without giving reasons by sending the Buyer an appropriate statement. The Seller's liability towards the Buyer who is not a consumer, regardless of its legal basis, is limited - both as part of a single claim, as well as for all claims in total - up to the amount of the price paid and delivery costs under the Sales Agreementbut not more than one thousand zlotys. The Seller is liable to the Buyer who is not a consumer only for typical damages foreseeable at the time of concluding the contract and is not liable for lost profits to the Buyer who is not a consumer.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Buyer who is not a consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
- Disputes between the Seller and the Buyer that may arise in connection with the conclusion of the sales contract may be settled through mediation or arbitration proceedings or by a common court competent for the seat of the Buyer.
- If the Buyer is not a consumer, any disputes that may arise in connection with the conclusion of the sales contract will be settled by the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
In the rights not covered by the regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant acts of Polish law, as well as European Union law, in particular the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
[Entry into force]
- The Regulations come into force when they are placed on the website
- The seller reserves the right to make changes to these regulations without informing the buyer. The buyer is obliged to read the current regulations available at www.melkib.com each time before making a transaction. The seller is responsible only for the content of the regulations posted on the website.
1. The administrator of your personal data provided in the registration form is Melkib spółka jawna. Janusz Klus, hereinafter referred to as: "Administrator". You can contact the Administrator by writing to the following address: Stawowa 91, 43-400 Cieszyn or Cieszyn@melkib.com
2. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the contract between you and the Administrator, hereinafter referred to as: "Agreement", which is concluded as a result of accepting the Regulations and for the performance of which the processing of your data is necessary.
3. Your personal data is processed only for the purposes of the Agreement and to take the necessary actions before concluding the Agreement.
4. Providing personal data is not mandatory, however, failure to do so will make the conclusion and performance of the Agreement impossible.
5. Your data will be stored for the duration of commercial cooperation
6. The administrator will transfer your data to recipients dealing with the delivery of parcels selected by the buyer in the purchase process
7. The administrator does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organizations.
8. You have the right to demand from the Administrator access to your data, rectification, transfer and deletion, as well as the right to limit data processing.
9. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
10. Based on your personal data, the Administrator will not make automated decisions towards you, including decisions resulting from profiling*.
* Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects of a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning that natural person's work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests , credibility, behaviour, location or movement.
Template withdrawal form.
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Melkib Klus Raczek Spółka Komandytowa
st. Stawowa 91, 43-400 Cieszyn
Tel.: 33 851 46 01 Email: Cieszyn@melkib.com
NIP: 548-21-29-159, REGON: 072176935
- I/We(*) hereby inform/we (*) of my/our withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the following items(*) the contract for the supply of the following items(*) the contract for a specific task consisting in the performance the following items(*)/for the provision of the following service(*)
- Date of contract conclusion(*)/receipt(*)
- Name / Name
- Signature (only if the form is sent on paper)
Personal data form
Seller, i.e. Melkib Klus Raczek Spółka Komandytowa as the administrator of personal data, I inform you that:
▪ providing data in the scope specified in the application form is voluntary, but necessary in order to consider the complaint;
▪ the data will be made available to Melkib Klus Raczek Spółka Komandytowa with its registered office in Cieszyn at ul. Stawowa 91 for the proper implementation of the goal;
▪ data may be made available to bodies authorized to obtain information under the provisions of the Act and entities cooperating with the Seller Melkib Klus Raczek Spółka Komandytowa on the basis of contracts in order to perform the contract or consider complaints;
▪ data is processed on the basis of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and in accordance with its content, and after May 25, 2018 on the basis of the Regulation of the Parliament of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU of 2016 L 119) - hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and in accordance with its content;
▪ you have the right to access your data, including personal data and rectify, delete, limit processing. After May 25, 2018, you will have the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing;
▪ Seller Melkib Klus spółka jawna appointed a data security administrator in the person of Mr. Janusz Klus, e-mail address: Janusz@melkib.com.
▪ personal data will be stored for the period necessary to answer the question or properly perform the contract, consider the complaint or take other actions at the request of the data subject
▪ the processing of your data may be partially automated. ▪ You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Stawki 2, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act, and after May 25, 2018 to the Authority Supervisory Board, when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
The above clauses do not include consents to marketing activities.
*Only if the document is issued in a paper version, the following signatures should be submitted.
…………………………………… …………………………………. Date and signature of the Buyer Date, stamp and signature of the Receiving Party