Coaxial fastening products allow for easy mounting of bearings, bushings and other components in housings or on shafts. Their liquid consistency allows for 100% filling of empty spaces between the mounted element and the shaft.
Advantages of Loctite Coaxial Fixing Products
- fully fill the empty space between the assembled elements.
- allow to reduce the costs of machining elements - greater tolerance compared to traditional methods of fastening
- possibility of combining various materials, does not require thermal intervention and thus does not lead to structural degradation of the elements
- prevent corrosion and fretting corrosion
- even load transfer over the entire joint
- very durable - they can carry high loads
Before using the product, clean and degrease surfaces with Loctite 7063. At low temperatures, use Loctite 7649 Activator. The activator can also be used to accelerate the curing of the products.
Which Loctite fastening product should I choose?
For high joint loads, choose high strength products such as Loctite 638 or Loctite 620. For light joint loads and in applications requiring the possibility of retrospective disassembly, medium strength products such as Loctite 641 should be used.