- The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a product free from defects.
- If the product is inconsistent with the contract, the Buyer may submit a complaint to the following address:
1) Stawowa 91, 43-400 Cieszyn - when the complaint is submitted in writing or in person;
2) email@example.com - when the complaint is submitted in electronic form;
- The Seller will inform the Buyer about the method of considering the complaint within 14 working days.
- If the Buyer is not a consumer, the Seller's liability under the warranty for product defects is excluded.
- This section of the Regulations and the provisions contained therein apply only to Customers and Service Users who are not consumers.
- The Seller has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement concluded with the Buyer who is not a consumer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may take place without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Buyer who is not a consumer against the Seller.
- In the case of Buyers who are not consumers, the Seller has the right to limit the available payment methods, including requiring a prepayment in whole or in part.
- Upon the release of the Product by the Seller to the carrier, the benefits and burdens associated with the Product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product shall be transferred to the Buyer who is not a consumer. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss, defect or damage to the Product arising from its acceptance for transport until its delivery to the Buyer and for delay in transporting the shipment.
- If the Product is sent to the Buyer via a carrier, the Buyer who is not a consumer is obliged to inspect the shipment in time and in the manner accepted for such shipments. If it finds that the Product has been lost or damaged during transport, it is obliged to perform all actions necessary to determine the liability of the carrier.
- Pursuant to Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller's liability under the warranty for the Product towards the Buyer who is not a consumer is excluded.
- In the case of the Buyer who are not consumers, the Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services with immediate effect and without giving reasons by sending the Buyer an appropriate statement.
- The Seller's liability towards the Buyer who is not a consumer, regardless of its legal basis, is limited - both as part of a single claim, as well as for all claims in total - up to the amount of the price paid and delivery costs under the Sales Agreement, but not more than up to the amount of one thousand zlotys. The Seller shall be liable to the Buyer who is not a consumer only for typical damages predictable at the time of concluding the contract and shall not be liable for the lost benefits in relation to the Buyer who is not a consumer. [MK1]
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Buyer who is not a consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
[Settlement of disputes]
- Disputes between the Seller and the Buyer that may arise in connection with the conclusion of the sales contract may be resolved through mediation or arbitration proceedings or by a common court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Buyer.
- If the Buyer is not a consumer, any disputes that may arise in connection with the conclusion of the sales contract will be settled by the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
Model withdrawal form.
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Melkib-Bis sc Janusz Klus, Jerzy Klus
ul. Stawowa 91, 43-400 Cieszyn
Tel .: 33 851 46 01 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NIP: 548-21-29-159, REGON: 072176935
- I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract for the supply of the following items (*) contract for specific work consisting in the performance of the following items (*) / for the provision of the following service (*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
- Name and surname / Name
- Signature (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Personal data form
The seller, i.e. Melkib-bis sc Janusz Klus, Jerzy Klus as the administrator of personal data, informs you that:
▪ providing data in the scope specified in the application form is voluntary, but necessary in order to consider the complaint;
▪ the data will be made available to the company Melkib-bis sc Janusz Klus, Jerzy Klus with its registered office in Cieszyn at ul. Stawowa 91 for the purpose of proper implementation of the goal;
▪ data may be made available to authorities authorized to obtain information on the basis of the provisions of the Act and entities cooperating with the Seller of Melkib-bis sc Janusz Klus, Jerzy Klus on the basis of contracts for the purpose of contract performance or complaint consideration;
▪ data are processed on the basis of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and in accordance with its content, and after May 25, 2018 on the basis of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Official Journal of the EU of 2016 L 119 ) - hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and in accordance with its content;
▪ you have the right to access your data, including personal data, and to rectify it, delete it, and limit processing. After May 25, 2018, you will have the right to transfer your data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing;
▪ The seller of Melkib-bis sc Janusz Klus, Jerzy Klus appointed an administrator of information security in the person of Mr. Janusz Klus, e-mail address: Janusz@melkib.com.
▪ personal data will be kept for the period necessary to answer the question or properly perform the contract, consider the complaint, or take other actions at the request of the data subject
▪ your data may be processed partially automatically. ▪ You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Stawki 2, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act, and after May 25, 2018 to the Authority Supervisory Board, when you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
The above clauses do not include consents for marketing activities.
* Only if the document is issued in paper version, the signatures below should be submitted.
Date and signature of the Buyer. Date, stamp and signature of the Buyer