Loctite anaerobic threadlockers prevent threads from loosening and loosening due to vibration. Traditional mechanical methods of securing threads (spring washers, nuts with nylon inserts, etc.) loosen over time because they do not fill the voids in the threads. Anaerobic products stick together and fill all empty areas in the thread, which eliminates mutual movements and vibrations of threads, and significantly increases reliability and reduces the risk of loosening of elements (one of the main causes of serious failures of machines and devices).
Advantages of Loctite thread sealing products
- high efficiency despite component vibrations and high temperatures
- prevent loss of tension due to loosening of connecting bolts additionally seal the thread, prevent leakage and corrosion
- they prevent seizure and seizure of the connection, thanks to which disassembly is easier
- reduce product storage costs - one glue secures many sizes and types of threads, unlike traditional mechanical methods
Which threadlocker should you choose?
When choosing a product, you should pay attention to the following factors:
- what is the size of the thread to be secured?
- will the screw be disassembled? How often?
- what temperatures will affect the thread?
- what material is the thread made of?
Based on these data, the optimal product can be selected. We know from experience that most applications can be performed with Loctite 243, 270 and 222.