Loctite 6300 50 ml x12 pcs green anaerobic glue for mounting bearings and coaxial parts, high strength, white safety data sheet - no hazardous substances in the composition, low viscosity, resistant to high temperatures
Loctite 6300 is a one-component adhesive for fixing coaxial joints, has a white MSDS and good thermal resistance.
Application Loctite 6300
Loctite 6300 is a hard-demountable adhesive for fixing coaxial joints. The product has a white safety data sheet - no hazardous substances in the composition.
|Chemical compound||Dimethacrylic ester|
|Application||Fixing coaxial parts|
- Color : Green
- Max gap size: 0.15 mm
- Operating temperature range: -55 to + 180 ° C
- Tensile shear strength: > 15 N / mm2
- time for steel: 10 min
- Thixotropic product: No
- Chemical basis:methacrylate
- Fixing / skinning time:10 min.
- Maximum working temperature:+180 ° C
- Minimum working temperature:-55 ° C