Mobil Velocite no. 10 op. 20 l spindle oil
Mobil Velocite NO.10 - the highest quality oil intended for the lubrication of high-speed spindles of tool machines. Oils of the correct viscosity grade can be used in hydraulic circulation systems and inline oilers. Oil based on high-quality, low-viscosity oils, a unique package of very good enriching additives, ensuring high resistance to oxidation, protection against rust and corrosion, foaming, and easily separates from water.
Properties and advantages
The excellent properties of the oil provide first-class lubrication and protection, keeping the rolling bearings in perfect condition and at the low temperature required in today's precision tooling machines. Although the oils of the Velocite series were designed for spindle bearings, their outstanding properties allow the use of these products in low-pressure hydraulic systems, or as a circulating oil, of course, if the viscosity is properly selected.
|Good oxidation resistance||Helps to reduce the formation of hazardous deposits
Extends the service life of the oil
|Very good protection against rust and corrosion||Extends the life of the equipment
Contributes to increased precision over a long period of time
|Effective water separation properties||Prevents the formation of emulsions
Protects lubricated parts against moisture
Facilitates the removal of moisture from the system tanks
- Bearings of high-speed spindles of tool machines and equipment operating at high speed
- Precision mills, lathes, drills and machine tool mechanisms
- For sleeve type spindle bearings with higher clearances, the choice of viscosity depends on the ratio of the clearance to the spindle speed
- Low-pressure hydraulic systems for which the oil of the appropriate viscosity is selected
- For some precision instruments such as telescopes, laboratory equipment etc.
|cSt in temp. 40ºC||22,0|
|cSt in temp. 100ºC||4,0|
|Total acid number, ASTM D 974, mgKOH/g||0,1|
|Corosion on Cu, 3 h. in temp. 100º C, ASTM D 130||1A|
|Protect against corosion, Perc. A, ASTM D 665||Spełnia|
|FLow temp, [°C], ASTM D 97||-30|
|Flash point, [°C], ASTM D 92||212|
|Density in. 15°C, ASTM D 4052, kg/l||0,862|