Mobil DTE 24 ultra HLP / HM grade hydraulic oil ISO VG 32 208l
Mobil DTE 24 Ultra - HLP / HM ISO VG 32 Grade - is a high-quality hydraulic oil that significantly reduces component wear and significantly extends drain intervals. Oil change is up to 2 times less frequent than other oils of the same class.
They meet the stringent requirements of high pressure hydraulic systems, high efficiency pumps as well as other critical hydraulic components such as low clearance servo valves and CNC machine tools. These products have unmatched thermal stability and antioxidant properties, enabling extended oil life and reduced deposit formation in harsh hydraulic systems using high-performance high-pressure pumps. System cleanliness protects against failure of critical hydraulic components such as servo valves and close tolerance proportional valves used in many modern hydraulic systems.
These products met the most stringent requirements of many manufacturers of hydraulic systems and components, enabling the use of a single product with excellent performance properties.
Unparalleled cleaning action
Enhanced anti-wear action
Exceptional thermal stability and resistance to oxidation
Better corrosion protection
• Hydraulic systems prone to excessive sludge build-up or where sludge and deposits are formed when using conventional products.
• Hydraulic systems where high load capacity and protection against wear are required and where corrosion protection with a thin layer of oil is desired
• Systems where small amounts of water cannot be avoided
• Systems including gears and bearings
• Machines with many components made of different metals
Parameters - Typical values
Temp. flowing° C- -36
Density at 15.6ºC- 0.8596
Kinematic viscosity at 400C mm2/s- 33.4
Viscosity index - 115
Flash point °C- 231
NOTE: The above values of physical and chemical parameters are typical values. The actual values are included in the quality certificates attached to each batch of the product