Dispensing needle PPC 16, gray 1,2 50pcs precise application of adhesives, silicones, sealants, lubricants, corrosion resistance, reusable
PPC 16 dosing needle is a tool for precise application of adhesives, sealants, silicones, low, medium and high viscosity lubricants. They are characterized by high quality
which ensures accurate and repeatable application of any type of material. PPC 16 dispensing needles have a conical tip, which ensures precise application in hard-to-reach places and allows you to control the amount of the substance applied. The use of dispensing needles allows you to control the amount of substance applied, which can contribute to reducing the amount of waste and saving material.
- precise and repeatable material application
- conical tip for precise application in hard-to-reach places
- corrosion and chemical resistance
- Application of adhesives in hard-to-reach places, e.g. in electronics, medical devices or in the aerospace industry.
- Application of sealants in hydraulic, pneumatic and other systems where accurate and precise sealing is required.
- Application of silicones to seal surfaces of glass, metal or other materials in construction, automotive and other industries.
- Grease application in bearings, gears and other mechanical components where a precise and even amount of grease is required.
- Application of other low, medium and high viscosity substances, e.g. for precise repairs or assembly.
Number of pieces in a package