Loctite HY 4070 2K 11 g 1:10 two-component transparent cyanoacrolan-acrylic hybrid adhesive, gel consistency, fast curing, fills gaps up to 5 mm, for plastics, metals, rubber, resistant to high temperatures and moisture
Application of Loctite 4070
Combining speed and durability, locTITE HY 4070 is ideal for any repair application. It instantly glues a variety of materials and provides a high-strength adhesive weld. LocTITE HY 4070 enables versatile, quick and simple repairs. It is an indispensable repair adhesive
Loctite 4070 is a gel-like hybrid cyanoacrylate/acrylic adhesive that cures quickly at room temperature. Suitable for a variety of materials, m.in most plastics, rubbers and metals. Excess glue completely cures, resistant to high temperature and moisture
|Technology||Hybrid cyanoacrylate epoxy adhesive|
|Chemical compound||Hybrid cyanoacrylate epoxy adhesive|
- Does not seep
- The consistency of the gel prevents the adhesive from melting even on vertical surfaces.
- Fills gaps up to 5 mm
- Resistance to high temperatures and moisture
- Short set-up time – reduces downtime in the maintenance industry
- Perfectly fills gaps – great for universal repairs
- Instantly achieves strength on many materials, such as metal, plastics, rubber, wood, paper, leather – creating many repair possibilities
- Non-spraying gel remains in place of application
- Good resistance to moisture, temperature, UV radiation and chemicals – the perfect product for long-term, reliable repairs
- Ready-to-use packaging in the form of a syringe with a nozzle – convenient application
- Chemical base:hybrid cyanoacrylate-epoxy
- Setting/epidermis time:1 min.
- Opening time:4-5 min.
- Maximum operating temperature:+120 °C
- Minimum operating temperature:-40°C
- Strength :high