Loctite PC 7255 GN / GY 1125ml green / gray two-component epoxy coating reinforced with ceramic fibers to prevent abrasion of metal by fine particles, spray application, very smooth, high gloss
Loctite 7255 is a two-component epoxy coating with ceramic filler for spray application. It is used to protect metal elements previously properly prepared against substances with abrasive and corrosive effects. Protects pump components from wiping. Impellers against corrosion associated with the movement of used air, e.g. in mines.
- protection of heat exchangers
- capacitor protection
- protection of tanks, embankments
- protection of pump housings, valves.
- protection of pump impellers, fans, agitators themselves
- protection of large surfaces against corrosion
- reduces friction, vibration and cavitation
- excellent adhesion to metals
- high resistance to chemicals
- effective coating of complex shapes
- fast coating of large areas
- possible ceiling applications
- product in the cartouche
Product entered in Lloyd's LOCTITE REGISTER PC 7202 Orange - Approval for a maximum load of 3.5 MPa at a measured minimum exothermic temperature of 40 °C or for a maximum load of 5.0 MPa when the grouting is hardened with a minimum temperature of 80 °C for 16 hours. LOCTITE PC 7202 Green - Approved for a maximum load of 5.0 MPa when the underlay is hardened with a minimum temperature of 80 °C for 16 hours.
Instructions for use
Before applying the product, it is necessary to properly prepare the surface through a blasting - abrasive process.
All surfaces to be covered with pointed shot shall be cleaned so as to obtain a profile depth of 75 to 100 microns and a degree of purity corresponding to SIS SA 21/2 /SSPC-SP 10 (Near White Metal).
Detailed instructions for use available in the technical data sheet
Optimum storage temperature: +8°C to +21°C. Storage below +8°C or above +28°C can irreversibly change the properties of the product.