MOBIL 151854 SHC 630 208L
Mobil SHC 630 Circulation Oil 20L
Mobil SHC 630 is a synthetic bearing and gear oil. It is recommended for use in a wide range of temperatures - from low to high. Extremely resistant to oxidation. It can be used in closed industrial gears, as well as slide and rolling bearings under high loads. It is oxidationally and thermally stable and prevents the formation of deposits.
The most important advantages and benefits
- very good thermal and oxidation stability;
- reduction of deposit formation;
- increased viscosity index;
- easier cold start;
- reduction of friction and better efficiency of operation of sliding mechanisms;
- reduction of the effects of micro-skidding in rolling element bearings;
- reliable protection of equipment in extreme conditions and reduction of its servicing costs;
- possibility of carrying large loads;
- protection of equipment against corrosion, rust, foaming, release of water and air.
- devices made of bearings and gears, operating at low and high temperatures;
- closed gear systems, mainly worm gears and devices that are difficult to access;
- rolling bearings, operated at high temperatures;
- heavy duty centrifuges, including: vessel centrifuges;
- A / C traction drives in rail transport;
- devices operating at low temperatures, such as ski lifts;
- Flender gearboxes;
- calenders in the processing of plastics;
- rotary screw compressors, working in the collection of gases (eg CO2 and landfill gas) and in the treatment of natural gas.