Mobil DTE 26 ultra hydraulic oil ISO 68 viscosity resistance against wear, corrosion, foaming, thermal and oxidation stability
The Mobil DTE 10 Excel Series is formulated with high-quality base oils and special additives for use in a wide range of applications. These products have excellent thermal stability and antioxidant properties, which enables extended oil life and reduced deposit formation in hydraulic systems operating in extreme conditions using high-performance, high-pressure pumps. Innovative system cleanability features help protect against failure of the most sensitive parts of the system, such as servo valves and proportional valves used in many hydraulic systems. Shear resistance and high viscosity index allow operation in a wide range of temperatures, maintaining maximum hydraulic efficiency and the highest protection of parts, both at high and low temperatures. Exceptionally good air release properties provide additional protection in systems with a short residence time, which avoids cavitation damage and microcarburization. This zinc-free anti-wear formulation provides a high degree of protection in gear, vane and piston pumps while minimizing deposit formation. In addition, Mobil DTE 10 Excel is neither acutely nor chronically toxic to the aquatic environment (according to GHS criteria and OECD tests).
• Hydraulic systems in industrial and mobile devices operating in critical conditions of high pressures and temperatures
• Hydraulic systems prone to deposit formation, such as advanced Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment, especially where close-bore servo valves are used
• Systems that experience cold starts and high operating temperatures
• Systems that require high load capacity and wear protection
• Machines with many components made of different metals
Capacity: 20L, 208L