Molykote 3400 A AFC LF 5kg dry lead-free grease based on synthetic oils and lithium with the addition of fillers for hinges, bushings, screws, brake elements, anti-wear, anti-corrosion
Molykote 3400 A AFC Loadfree 5kg is a dry film, thermosetting, solvent based grease with molybdenum disulfide and other solid lubricants, providing excellent adhesion and high load resistance. Heat cured.
- NSF H1 approved for food safety
- High Performance
- Excellent water and chemical resistance
- Resistant to weather conditions
- Ability to use in a wide range of temperatures
- Excellent inhibition of surface corrosion
- High load capacity
- Excellent surface adhesion
- Very low coefficient of friction
- High resistance to fuels, oils and solvents
Lubrication of bearings, gears, guides and other mechanical elements in machines and industrial devices in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, medical and chemical industries.
Lubrication of components of transport equipment, such as belts, chains, bearings, carriages and washers.
Used in food processing equipment such as mills, mixers, bakeries, packaging and labeling machines.
Use in industrial machinery for the production of cosmetics, drugs, dietary supplements and other products.
Molykote 3400 A AFC LF should be stored in a dry and cool place, away from sources of heat and fire. The product should be kept in a closed package to avoid contamination. Before use, carefully read the safety instructions and information on proper application and storage.