Molykote HP-870 1kg lubricant for metal/metal, metal/plastic slow to medium speed tubing, extreme duty, wide temperature range, water resistant
Molykote HP-870 is a high-performance synthetic grease developed for extreme operating conditions such as extreme temperatures, high loads and long-term operation. This product has exceptional lubricating properties that provide excellent wear protection, friction reduction and long term stability.
- High thermal stability in a wide range of operating temperatures -20 to +250°C up to +280°C for a short time
- Excellent lubricating properties, reducing friction and wear
- Oxidation resistance, which extends grease life
- High resistance to water, steam and chemicals
- It withstands high loads well, which prevents mechanical damage
- Compatible with most materials, including metals, plastics and rubbers
- Machinery industry: lubrication of plain and rolling bearings, shafts, gears and tensioning mechanisms in machines and devices
- Automotive industry: lubrication of suspension components, steering gears, pins and seat adjustment mechanisms
- Heavy industry: lubrication of bearings, gears and other elements of machines and devices operating in difficult conditions, e.g. in the steel or cement industry
- Energy industry: lubrication of bearings in turbines, generators, motors and other power equipment
- Household: lubrication of door and window hinges, bicycle chains, power tools, garden equipment as well as taps and valves
Molykote HP-870 should be stored in tightly closed containers, in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place, away from sources of heat, sparks and flames. The storage temperature should be between +5°C and +35°C. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid inhalation of vapours.