Molykote HTP 5kg grease paste for hot metal forming, dry lubricant, high temperature resistance, oxidation, corrosion
Molykote HTP is a high-performance, synthetic hot-forming metal lubricant designed for extreme operating conditions such as heavy loads, high temperatures and harsh weather conditions. This product has outstanding lubricating properties that guarantee anti-wear protection, reduced friction and long-term stability.
- High resistance to operating temperatures, both low and high
- Effective lubricating properties to reduce friction and wear
- Long lifetime due to oxidation resistance
- Corrosion and chemical protection
- Good compatibility with a variety of materials such as metals, plastics and rubbers
- Ensuring smooth and effective operation of devices
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 1150°C
- Machinery industry: lubrication of plain and rolling bearings, shafts, gears and tensioning mechanisms in machines and devices operating in extreme conditions
- The metallurgical industry: lubrication of machine elements and devices operating at high temperatures and in difficult weather conditions
- Automotive industry: lubrication of suspension, steering gears, drive axles and other elements exposed to heavy loads and high temperatures
- Chemical industry: lubrication of bearings, gears and other elements of machines and devices exposed to aggressive chemicals
- Energy industry: lubrication of bearings in turbines, generators, motors and other power equipment operating in difficult conditions
Molykote HTP should be stored in tightly closed containers, in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place, away from sources of heat, sparks and flames. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid inhalation of vapours.