Shell Corena S3 R 68 209l compressor oil for rotary and vane compressors, longer life, resistance to degradation, wear, corrosion, seal compatibility
Properties Corena S3 R
- Longer service life thanks to less frequent oil changesChange intervals can be maintained at 4000 h, in some circumstances up to 6000 h
- resistant to carbon deposits in the slots of the blade compersers
- Thanks to its high resistance the product allows to maintain a very good cleanliness of separators and coalescence systems
- Excellent anti-wear protection
- Corena S3 R provides excellent protection of the interior of metal surfaces against wear and corrosion
- Thanks to a package of anti-wear additives, the period of elements such as bearings or gears is significantly extended
- oil ensures the effective operation of the systems
product perfectly releases air, which prevents the formation of foam and ensures failure-free operation of the device. It also has very good water separation properties.
Application Corena S3 R
- Vane and screw air compressors
product performs well in one or two-stage vane and screw compressors with submersible or injection lubrication systems.
- ISO 6743-3: 2003 (E) L-DAJ
- Seal Compatibility
- Shell Corena S3 R is compatible with common seals used with mineral oils.
- Viscosity ISO VG / IP 71 / ASTM D445:46
- Capacity:18 kg / 20 l canister