Shell Helix Ultra Professional AF 5W-30 55L synthetic motor oil for gasoline and diesel engines, oxidation, shear resistant, low viscosity and friction, fast flowing, high antioxidant
SHELL HELIX ULTRA PROFESSIONAL AF 5W-30 is a high-quality synthetic engine oil, designed for gasoline and diesel engines, including turbocharged ones.
- Provides exceptional protection against engine wear and power loss
- Protects against deposits thanks to special Active Cleansing Technology additives
- Reduces exhaust emissions
- Enables easy engine starts at low temperatures due to low viscosity at low temperatures (5W-30)
- Resistant to heat degradation and oxidation
Shell Helix-Ultra Professional AF 5W-30 is used in gasoline and diesel engines, including turbocharged and non-turbocharged. It can be used in passenger cars, vans and trucks. The oil is suitable for use in high temperature as well as low temperature conditions, which makes it easy to start the engine in winter.
To maintain the quality of the product, store it in a dry and cool place at a temperature between -20°C and +40°C. Keep the oil away from heat, open flames and sources of ignition. Also, avoid storing in places where moisture may occur.
|SAE viscosity grade
Density at 15°C kg/m3
Ignition temp. COC°C minimum
Kinematic viscosity at 40°C
Kinematic viscosity at 100°C
CN code 27101981