Velol RC 32 Orlen 20L Oil for sliding guides, hydrodynamic lubrication, elimination of "stick-slip", separation from cutting oils
Velol RC 32 - Oil for guide rails from --- obtained from deeply refined mineral oil with modern enriching additives which ensure proper friction characteristics necessary to meet the requirements of the Cincinnati - Milacron and General Motors LS-2 (LW-06-1-04) specifications.
· maintaining hydrodynamic lubrication in the guide,
· setting the correct position of the tool in relation to the element,
· eliminating "stick-slip",
· extending the working time of cutting systems and tools,
· achieving the proper effect of surface treatment,
· ensuring perfect separation from cutting oils.
Velol RC 32 is used for the lubrication of all types of sliding guides, in particular for the lubrication of horizontal sliding guides operating at moderate temperatures and with moderate and medium loads.
It guarantees proper operation of the guides with particular emphasis on proper friction characteristics and elimination of the "stick-slip" phenomenon.
DIN 51502 - CGLP
Velol RC32 - MAG Specification P-53
|Kinematic viscosity at 400C||mm2/s||31.4|
NOTE: The above values of physicochemical parameters are typical values. Actual values are included in quality certificates attached to each batch of product