Loctite PC 7218 1 kg 2-component gray epoxy resin with ceramic filler to protect against abrasion by coarse particles
Properties Loctite PC 7218
LOCTITE PC 7218 is a two-component gray epoxy resin based surfactant for metals. This product is ideal for protection against abrasion or gouging by coarse particles or for the rebuilding of worn parts.
- Ceramic filler with excellent abrasion resistance
- Quick regeneration of worn surfaces - reduces downtime
- Increases wear resistance of sliding surfaces saving costs of purchasing new parts
- Does not settle - provides abrasion resistance on ceiling and vertical surfaces
Loctite PC 7218 is applied with a trowel. Suitable for rebuilding and protection against wear:
- cyclones and separators
- dust collectors and exhaust fans
- linings and pump impellers
- fan blades and casings
- chutes and hoppers
- elbows and fittings
Pot life - 30 minutes
Curing time - 7 hours
Working temperature range: -30 ° C to + 120 ° C.
ideal way to store the product is to leave it in closed containers in a cool and dry place at a temperature between 8 ° C and 28 ° C.
The optimal storage temperature is at the lower half of this range. Do not put the leftovers of the product back into the container, as it could contaminate the product.