Molykote HSC Plus pasty solid grease based on mos2 molybdenum disulfide and additives for threaded connections, metal/metal connections, wide temperature range
Molykote HSC Plus is a specialty grease based on mos2 (molybdenum) and special additives, intended for applications at high temperatures, high loads and in places with difficult environmental conditions. This product has excellent lubricating properties that provide wear protection, friction reduction and long term stability.
- High resistance to operating temperatures (-30°C to +1100°C)
- Excellent lubricating properties, reducing friction and wear
- High resistance to high loads, which prevents mechanical damage
- Resistant to water, steam and chemicals
- Long lasting performance and good surface adhesion
- Compatible with most materials, including metals, plastics and rubbers
- Metal industry: lubrication of gears, bearings and other elements of machines and devices operating in difficult conditions, e.g. in the steel or cement industry
- Chemical industry: lubrication of bearings, gears and other elements of machines and devices exposed to aggressive chemicals
- Energy industry: lubrication of bearings in turbines, generators, motors and other power equipment operating at high temperatures
- Machine industry: lubrication of plain and rolling bearings, shafts, gears and tensioning mechanisms in machines and devices operating in difficult conditions
- Automotive industry: lubrication of suspension components, steering gears, pins and seat adjustment mechanisms exposed to high temperatures and loads
Molykote HSC Plus should be stored in tightly closed containers, in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place, away from sources of heat, sparks and flames. The storage temperature should be between +5°C and +35°C. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid inhalation of vapours.
Available packages: 400ml, 100g, 1kg