Molykote 7400 5kg water-based, heat-cure wear coating for spur bearing gears and slide ways, non-flammable solvent, high pressure resistant, environmentally friendly
Molykote 7400 is a water-based synthetic grease that has been developed for use in demanding conditions. It is a non-flammable solvent that has an anti-friction, heat-cured coating with good lubricating properties.
- Excellent resistance to temperatures from -0°C to +200°C.
- High resistance to mechanical loads.
- Water and chemical resistance.
- Oxidation resistance.
- Lubrication of bearings, chains, gears, valves, pumps, brake calipers, electrical components, tools and other parts of machines and devices.
- Lubrication of components in industrial installations, such as pipelines, valves, pumps and compressors.
- Used in the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
- Molykote 7400 should be stored in its original packaging.
- Store in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place.
- Keep away from heat, fire or other sources of ignition.
- Keep away from children and pets.