Molykote HP-300 500g fluorine silicone grease work in extreme conditions, low evaporation pressure, resistance to chemical and soluble compounds, friction reduction
Molykote HP-300 a fluorine silicone grease designed for applications in extreme operating conditions, such as high and low temperatures and contact with chemicals. This product is resistant to oxidation and has excellent lubricating properties that provide long-term wear protection and effective friction reduction.
- Exceptional thermal stability over a wide operating temperature range: Permanent lubrication -35 to +250°C, intermittent -65 to +280°C
- Oxidation resistance, which extends grease life
- Excellent lubricating properties, reducing friction and wear
- Resistant to water, steam and chemicals
- Low coefficients of friction for smooth operation
- Compatible with most materials, including metals, plastics and rubbers
- Machinery industry: lubrication of plain and rolling bearings, shafts, gears and tensioning mechanisms in machines and devices
- Automotive industry: lubrication of suspension components, steering gears, pins and seat adjustment mechanisms
- Electric industry: lubrication of bearings of electric motors, fan mechanisms, electrical contacts as well as gears and drives in electrical devices
- Chemical industry: lubrication of bearings, gears and other elements of machines and devices exposed to aggressive chemicals
- Household: lubrication of door and window hinges, bicycle chains, power tools, garden equipment, furniture, taps and valves
Molykote HP-300 should be stored in tightly closed containers, in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place, away from sources of heat, sparks and flames. The storage temperature should be between +5°C and +35°C. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid inhalation of vapours.