- cleans and degreases metals
- creates temporary corrosion protection
- can be used in spray washing, immersion washing or ultrasonic cleaners
- suitable for iron, steel, aluminum and non-ferrous metals
- does not foam in spray devices up to 30°C
- can be recycled in the ultrafiltration process
The contained surfactants are biodegradable (test – OECD) and meet
requirements of Regulation (EC) No 648/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council on
yellow, pure liquid
anionic and non-ionic surfactants, alkanes,
pH value in concentrate
pH value 10%
pH value 1%
Spray cleaning: 5 – 30ml/l corresponds to 5.4 – 32.4 g/l
Immersion / ultrasonic cleaning: 25 – 50ml/l corresponds to 27 – 54 g/l
Temperature: 30 – 70°C
Time: 1 – 10 minutes
If parts are to be stored before the next machining process, they cannot be stored
rinse to maintain corrosion protection.
Before varnishing, rinsing in clean water is recommended.
Please also include the data in the safety data sheet.
This information corresponds to the state of our current knowledge. They do not exempt users from self-checks. From our information, it is not possible to derive a legally binding assurance of certain characteristics or suitability for use for a specific purpose. The recipients of our products should comply with any applicable laws and regulations that apply to the use and handling of our products on their own.