Molykote Microsize 1kg lubricant in powder form, highly refined, purified, for metal/metal, metal/plastic connections, effective lubrication of metal surfaces under extreme loads
Molykote Microsize is a high quality lubricating powder, highly refined and purified based on micro particle technology. This product is used to reduce friction and wear, and to protect surfaces in hard-to-reach areas and in complex applications. Below is a description of the properties, uses and storage of this product. It is used for metal/metal joints under extreme loads and metal/plastic joints at low and medium speeds.
- Effectively reduces friction and wear, extending the life of parts and components.
- High surface adhesion for long-term lubrication.
- Resistant to water, oils and other liquids.
- Operates over a wide temperature range to provide lubrication in extreme conditions.
- Easy to use, even in hard-to-reach places.
- Safe for the user and the environment, does not contain harmful substances.
- Oxidation and extreme pressure resistance
- Excellent adhesion on metal surfaces
- Wide temperature range from -185 to 450°C
- Lubrication of bearings, gears, hinges and other moving parts.
- Protection of surfaces in hard-to-reach places, e.g. microscopic mechanisms.
- Ensuring lubrication in heavy duty, high speed equipment.
- Use in industry, automotive, aerospace and other sectors where precise lubrication is required.
- Lubrication and protection of elements sensitive to corrosion.
- Keep in tightly closed containers, away from sources of heat, sparks and open flames.
- Store in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin, use appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Keep away from children and pets.